The interior design landscape is changing. An industry originally founded on face to face collaboration and the use of paper (tons and tons) is changing and for the better. The existing cost to serve models for interior design industry are no longer relevant in our rapidly changing technology driven world. Clients have expectations that they can collaborate and buy online from design professionals. Recognizing these changing habits and expectations, we’re on mission to build and
create products that will truly shape how design professionals and their clients work together.
We’re a small but growing team here at Mydoma Inc. We believe in giving our employees plenty of opportunities to learn, contribute and encourage personal growth. Most importantly we believe in fostering a fun work culture with pizza Friday’s and office pets. This is an exciting time and we invite you to join us on our mission to be a part of the change!
Chief Morale Officer and Director of Office Pets, Kai
P.S. If none of these roles seem right for you but you think you'd be a great fit for our team, send your resume and/or Linkedin profile to email@example.com and we will keep you in mind. Also if you run an Internship or Co-Op program we would be more that happy to hear from you! Drop us a line through our contact form.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking to add a dedicated, versatile and passionate Customer Success Manager who will manage customer relationships and all related assigned activities- you will be our customers biggest fan!
In your role you will be responsible for the following functions:
- Work directly with our customers to provide exceptional customer service and solve technical difficulties
- Own the user sales cycle. Encourage subscription upgrades via; phone, email and online demos
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy ones
- Analyze and document customer feedback. (product upgrade requests, user roadblocks, bugs and cancellation requests)
- Report feedback to development team and assist with quality assurance testing
- Develop creative ideas that help improve customer success -- from customer content and communication, to our approach, retention activities
- Manage our private online communities and establish relationships with our users/ customers
- Write technical blog posts and support documentation
This role might be perfect for you if these words describe you:
- Tenacious: You go after your goals and do whatever it takes to exceed them
- Resourceful: Get a lot done with a little. You figure things out
- Problem Solver: See problems as challenges and try to learn from them
- Risk Taker: Excited by the opportunity of working at an early stage start up and having a hand in shaping its future!
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer retention service and/or sales
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills when working with teammates
Term: Permanent, full-time
Location: Ottawa, ON