This session is for intermediate Visualizer users that are ready for more advanced training to bring more realistic elements to your renders.
Walk away from this 1 day (3.5 hr) workshop with a better understanding of how to get your renders more realistic.
Advanced rendering techniques
- Render custom upholstery (private label or otherwise), how to get the materials to look correct.
- Drawing accent wall millwork patterns in the visualizer (not Sketchup)
- Customizing lighting
- Staircases & 2nd floor
- Learn how to use materials available in the visualizer to create customized architectural features (no sketchup required).
- Brief overview how to use Sketchup FREE to do minor edits to free download .SKP files- then import into your library.
- Floor plans and elevations (documents)
- Create a VR floor plan and
Est 3.5 hrs
What’s included: Watch & learn, then immediately implement training, ask instructor questions in real time.
Small class sizes- no more than 25 students per class to ensure 1:1 questions can be answered in a small group format.
- Must be trialing or active Mydoma subscriber for the visualizer at time of workshop.
- Watch for your materials list to come prepared to class after enrolling.
PLEASE TAKE THE BEGINNER CLASS FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR THIS SESSION! This class is not for brand new renderers.