Now I’m going to say this will depend based on what type of opportunities you’re hoping to nail down- but here’s a general idea of what you should include:
- Background/About you
- What is the range of topics your interior design blog normally coverd?
- What are you an expert in?
- What are you well known for?
- Average monthly web visits (where that traffic comes from is also helpful)
- where they are located
- age, gender, etc. anything else you know about them
- who you’re targeting
- Number of email subscribers
- Number of social followers (broken down by each platform)- side note if you’re not active on certain platforms don’t bother listing them e.g. If you’re all about Instagram and have 40k followers and only 25 Facebook fans because you don’t really use it, don’t bother w/ Facebook
- Services list (including pricing) and guidelines
- Each service should be priced individually (though you can absolutely charge the same price for two similar services)
- Length of time (if applicable)
- Applicable rules/post guidelines
Side note, another great way to monetize your blog is with by participating in affiliate programs for products you’re a fan of.